Founded in June 2015, Side is the first “on-demand” online platform that offers a brand-new temp work experience. More personalized, more reliable and more scalable. This experience has been made possible by establishing the community spirit of Siders and by developing the obsession of our team to provide an excellent operational and technological service.
At the beginning of the adventure, Pierre, Hugo, Gaspard and David were teaming up as freelancers to help companies on different digital projects. At this point, a question came up: How only a small part of students could get access to those kinds of opportunities when companies struggle to find help? Side was born.
Today, thousands of people (mostly between 18 and 30 years old) enjoy the coaching and expertise from Side, and work in the best companies in retail, logistics, in startups ... before finding even bigger opportunities.
Side offers more than 3000 jobs every month in 7 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux and Nantes). And more to come!
Consolidate and continue implementing our data stack at Side while making sure to be GDPR compliant. Build the needed microservices to feed the various analytics tools we are using. Educate the engineering team to use the data stack you are building in order to be able to leverage our BI tools and analytics tools. Make sure that every person at Side has the ability to access data that matters for his.her role/objectives.
1 - Be fully effective and onboarded in less than a month:
- Discover our current data stack
- Discover the analytics tools we are using as today
- Make your first reco on what we should build and how we should build it
2 - Build Side’s data infrastructure that will scale and fulfill our needs within 6 months:
- Migrate and create data flows at Side so that we can leverage our analytics tools & start providing answers to the business
- Make sure that every part to be built or migrated is GDPR compliant
3 - Educate and evangelize teams within 6 months:
- Create/update processes and guidelines around data tracking within the product
- Make sure that every evolution at Side is tracked and analyzed
- Educate product/tech & BI teams + sales + Ops about the power of data
- Former technical role - developer background or BI transition 2 years
- 2 years+ exp in a Data-Eng role
- Efficiency with technical tools and environment: Git, Dev/Staging/Prod environments, NoSQL & SQL databases, MicroServices
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- ETL, Data Streaming, Data Mining experience
- Familiarity with AWS components for big data
- You’ve already created a data stack from scratch
- Airflow experience (or other workflow tools)
- Devops awareness
- Attractive package
- High level of responsibility / autonomy
- Ambitious journey within a close and unified team
- Offsites & team building moments with the team
- Comfortable office in Paris (11ème)