Founded in June 2015, Side is the first “on-demand” online platform that offers a brand-new temp work experience. More personalized, more reliable and more scalable. This experience has been made possible by establishing the community spirit of Siders and by developing the obsession of our team to provide an excellent operational and technological service.
At the beginning of the adventure, Pierre, Hugo, Gaspard and David were teaming up as freelancers to help companies on different digital projects. At this point, a question came up: How only a small part of students could get access to those kinds of opportunities when companies struggle to find help? Side was born.
Today, thousands of people (mostly between 18 and 30 years old) enjoy the coaching and expertise from Side, and work in the best companies in retail, logistics, in startups ... before finding even bigger opportunities.
Side offers more than 3000 jobs every month in 7 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux and Nantes). And more to come!
Side is seeking an experienced Fullstack (React / Go / Docker) Developer to join our team in the heart of Paris.
Using your 3+ years of development experience you’ll build bulletproof cutting edge web-services. Leverage our current microservices architecture to deliver meaningful and impactful solutions to thousands of users eager to work differently, day after day.
Work with our product and business teams to:
In the short-term:
- Discover and adopt the different technologies being used at Side.
- Understand and start using our tech architecture.
- Adopt our processes and take part to your squad.
In the medium-term:
- Work with the current teams to identify and build key business features.
- Relieve operational teams from manual, repetitive and cost-inefficient tasks.
- Use your autonomy to deliver high output through short release cycles.
- Extended experience in Golang / C / C++ or any low level programming language.
- Extended experience with React / Redux.
- Familiar with Docker Compose and AWS environment.
- Strong knowledge of REST and HTTP design patterns and their evolutions.
- “Hacker” mindset, autonomy is key.
- Experience interfacing different database types (no-sql to sql etc).
- You feel at ease in a Microservices environment.
- DevOps mindset - you know your pipeline.
- Attractive package
- High level of responsibility / autonomy
- Ambitious journey within a close and unified team
- Offsites & team building moments with the team
- Comfortable office in Paris (11ème)