Data Analyst Intern
We’ll need you to help leverage the data we track to make better decisions and automate processes.
In order to do that, you’ll be structuring our data, building models (in SQL), and conduct analyses.
More precisely, you mission with us will consist in:
- Helping modelling and structuring our data in the data vizualisation tool (Looker)
- Helping the whole team to get much more visibility on their actions
- Improving operational tools by adding more features and data
- Conduct forecast analysis
This can definitely become a full-time / CDI at the end of internship
- You like to learn, you’re a critical thinker and creative problem solver who thrives for excellence
- You’re analytical and like working with numbers: background in a quantitative field (finance, engineering, math, physics, statistics…)
- You are rigorous and have an eye for detail
- You have strong communication skills
- You have a good business understanding
- You like to work in a team
- You know SQL
- You have basics in Python or R in another programming language for data analysis, or want to learn.
- You’ve already had an experience in BI or Data Science role
- You’ve already had an experience in a tech company
- You’ve already had experience with a dataviz tool