Talent Acquisition Manager
Founded in June 2015, Side is the first “on-demand” online platform that offers a brand-new temp work experience. More personalized, more reliable and more scalable. This experience has been made possible by establishing the community spirit of Siders and by developing the obsession of our team to provide an excellent operational and technological service.
At the beginning of the adventure, Pierre, Hugo, Gaspard and David were teaming up as freelancers to help companies on different digital projects. At this point, a question came up: How only a small part of students could get access to those kinds of opportunities when companies struggle to find help? Side was born.
Today, thousands of people (mostly between 18 and 30 years old) enjoy the coaching and expertise from Side, and work in the best companies in retail, logistics, in startups ... before finding even bigger opportunities.
Side offers more than 3000 jobs every month in 7 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux and Nantes). And more to come!
Become a trusted partner to the Head of Talent and co-founders on all hiring aspects, to help Side reach its next growth phase and ambitious goals.
Relying on the company culture, co-founders’ vision and managers’ goals, you are the owner of the hiring process and best practices from sourcing to onboarding. Your main mission is to scale the team from 70 to 160+ in a year, with high degree of excellence and making sure every newcomer will love her/his job everyday.
- Source and recruit international top talents designing a strong recruitment process, scaling the team from 70 to 160+ talents in a year.
- Source and hire key people and managers to build fast on strong foundations.
- Manage the pipeline of candidates and work on every acquisition channels, building the employer brand for better inbound or relying on the current team network for good referrals.
- Make sure we are financially aligned with the HR budget of the Business Plan.
- Insure a low 4-month failure rate making sure the candidates match perfectly - skills and fit - with the scorecard and teams’ needs.
- 2-3 years in a challenging recruitment role or in a HR department of an organization of at least 50 people
- Entrepreneurial mindset, very operational and process oriented, in love with new challenges to tackle
- Extremely business-oriented, working closely with managers to understand precisely their needs and challenge them
- Fully aligned with Side values and co-founders’ vision and strategy
- You're a native French speaker, but also comfortable in English
- You want to go big, and contribute not only to a company growth, but be part of a fundamental change in the way people work