Workplace Experience Coordinator
Founded in June 2015, Side is the first “on-demand” online platform that offers a brand-new temp work experience. More personalized, more reliable and more scalable. This experience has been made possible by establishing the community spirit of Siders and by developing the obsession of our team to provide an excellent operational and technological service.
At the beginning of the adventure, Pierre, Hugo, Gaspard and David were teaming up as freelancers to help companies on different digital projects. At this point, a question came up: How only a small part of students could get access to those kinds of opportunities when companies struggle to find help? Side was born.
Today, thousands of people (mostly between 18 and 30 years old) enjoy the coaching and expertise from Side, and work in the best companies in retail, logistics, in startups ... before finding even bigger opportunities.
Side offers more than 3000 jobs every month in 7 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux and Nantes). And more to come!
The right candidate for the Workplace Experience Coordinator role will be enthusiastic about hospitality, wanting to help develop a nurturing, positive workplace environment and experience for our fast growing office. This role will report to the HR & Workplace Manager, who is looking for a Jack or Jill-of-all-trades that is willing to lend a hand to support and empower the team in accomplishing their goals.
What you will Work On:
- You will be one of the first impression for our clients, partners and potential employees, so greeting and directing visitors and guests in an appropriate and professional manner is a priority.
- You are a contact for daily office operations, upholding strict standards of service in building a world-class, supportive workplace, conducting daily space walk throughs and coordinating facilities support when needed.
- Administer Workplace programs such as office supplies, snack program, weekly and monthly team events.
- Oversee Workplace building services and work directly with a third party on maintenance & repairs.
- Maintain overall reception appearance & other common areas.
- Sort mail and maintain all incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Lead or support event planning and organization, for internal & external events.
- Support the on-boarding of new hires.
- Maintain inventories (IT equipments, supplies,...) and place orders as needed.
- Support HR & Workplace Manager on diverse projects as needed.
This list is not limitative and we are happy to develop your scope of responsibilities depending on your skills and capacities.
- Must be a people person
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Solution-oriented and ready to roll up your sleeves
- Prior experience with Reception, Workplace, and/or facilities operations is a plus
- Nice-to-Have Skills:
- Workplace project coordination experience
- Event coordination experience