Head of Sider Operations
Founded in June 2015, Side is the first “on-demand” online platform that offers a brand-new temp work experience. More personalized, more reliable and more scalable. This experience has been made possible by establishing the community spirit of Siders and by developing the obsession of our team to provide an excellent operational and technological service.
At the beginning of the adventure, Pierre, Hugo, Gaspard and David were teaming up as freelancers to help companies on different digital projects. At this point, a question came up: How only a small part of students could get access to those kinds of opportunities when companies struggle to find help? Side was born.
Today, thousands of people (mostly between 18 and 30 years old) enjoy the coaching and expertise from Side, and work in the best companies in retail, logistics, in startups ... before finding even bigger opportunities.
Side offers more than 3000 jobs every month in 7 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux and Nantes). And more to come!
- Setting the strategic vision for the department and driving the strategy across teams
- Responsible for the team’s target setting & performance. Run weekly and monthly reviews with the management team.
- Team management responsibilities, including hiring and retaining our awesome Sider Ops teams (20+ persons in the team today)
- Creating the Sider Operations Playbook in oder to build a scalable team
- Lead key strategic projects for the Sider Operations team, such as supply qualification, marketplace liquidity, matching automation, perks, referral program, …
- Being a good link between Sider Ops and the rest of the teams
- Work with the teams to onboard all our Siders and fill every mission with quality profiles. Be responsible for efficient dispatch for each and every task. Reaching the goals for fill rate, satisfaction, and fails.
- Optimise existing processes with a focus of driving dispatch closer to automation
- Identify areas of improvements in qualification of Siders and in the selection algorithm & work with the Product teams to drive the implementation
- Strong leadership skills, with a People first approach
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to work cross-functionally
- Fighting for 'Yes' team-player
- Loving the start-up world and passionate about Side's mission
- 5-10 years of strategy consulting and operations experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in marketplace is a big plus
- Very strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of BI/CRM tools (eg. Looker, Salesforce, Zapier) is a strong plus
- Experience in a fast-paced company with demonstrated success