Founded in June 2015, Side is the first “on-demand” online platform that offers a brand-new temp work experience. More personalized, more reliable and more scalable. This experience has been made possible by establishing the community spirit of Siders and by developing the obsession of our team to provide an excellent operational and technological service.
At the beginning of the adventure, Pierre, Hugo, Gaspard and David were teaming up as freelancers to help companies on different digital projects. At this point, a question came up: How only a small part of students could get access to those kinds of opportunities when companies struggle to find help? Side was born.
Today, thousands of people (mostly between 18 and 30 years old) enjoy the coaching and expertise from Side, and work in the best companies in retail, logistics, in startups ... before finding even bigger opportunities.
Side offers more than 3000 jobs every month in 7 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux and Nantes). And more to come!
Make sure you offer the simplest user experience possible, supporting the business and the long-term vision of the product. As a product designer, you will be fully involved in the problem-solving process, you take development complexities into account and you are able to design product solutions quickly as well as work on the long term vision of the product/solution.
In the short term
- Discover and understand Side user journeys
- Discover the tools we use internally for design and discovery
- Understand Side’s challenges and of our users’ pains
- Understand what we want to build on the long run product-wise
In the medium term
- Collaborate with product and operations to tackle problems.
- Master each phase of the Product Design Process.
- Sketch and prototype ideas and test them for feedback.
- Present and perform user testing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Follow developments with engineers.
- Ship a first product with your squad, from conception to release.
In the long term
- Identify future challenges to be tackled by design.
- Support the Product Design team in improving process.
- Own and improve the vision of our product design.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to learn, refine and iterate on designs.
- Propose solutions on your own.
- Experience in designing digital products and systems, not just websites.
- You love taking part in the entire product development process, from problem solving through to visual design and prototyping.
- You know your way around Sketch, and dabble in Invision, Framer, HTML/CSS/JS, etc.
- You're a good communicator.
- you pro-actively speak with engineers, PMs and other teams in the company to understand their constraints.
- You are highly user-centric, empathic like crazy.
- You make the complex simple and for you, details aren't details, they are the product.
- Knowledge of user interviews.
- Knowledge of prototyping for user testings.
- Knowledge of data tools: Looker, amplitude.
- Attractive package
- High level of responsibility / autonomy
- Ambitious journey within a close and unified team
- Offsites & team building moments with the team
- Comfortable office in Paris (11ème)