Founded in June 2015, Side is the first “on-demand” online platform that offers a brand-new temp work experience. More personalized, more reliable and more scalable. This experience has been made possible by establishing the community spirit of Siders and by developing the obsession of our team to provide an excellent operational and technological service.
At the beginning of the adventure, Pierre, Hugo, Gaspard and David were teaming up as freelancers to help companies on different digital projects. At this point, a question came up: How only a small part of students could get access to those kinds of opportunities when companies struggle to find help? Side was born.
Today, thousands of people (mostly between 18 and 30 years old) enjoy the coaching and expertise from Side, and work in the best companies in retail, logistics, in startups ... before finding even bigger opportunities.
Side offers more than 3000 jobs every month in 7 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux and Nantes). And more to come!
Side is seeking a motivated Product owner to join our team in the heart of Paris.
Using you experience you will help the tech team to deliver features on time while keeping the high quality of the product we are building.
You will be part of the discussions happening within the product team in order to bring the tech side of things. Helped by developers, designers and product managers, you will have to write technical specifications so that every project become clear and with a deadline. Finally, you will monitor projects evolutions and prevent possible delays early so that deadlines reliability becomes certain.
In the short-term:
- Discover and own the tools we are using in our everyday processes.
- Discover the technologies and products we have.
- Understand what we want to build on the long run technologically-wise.
In the medium-term:
- Review processes and make sure that everyone understands what's need to be done.
- Have specifications properly made and used for ongoing projects in every tech teams.
- Be at ease changing the courses of projects that are about to fail.
- Former technical role.
- Mastering project management tools.
- Efficiency with technical tools and environment: Git, Dev/Staging/Prod, NoSQL databases, MicroServices.
- Ability to write technical specifications in details.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strength with event planning and execution.
- Work well with tight deadlines and incomplete information.
- Knowledge of our internal tools: Asana, Gitlab
- Knowledge of our stack: Golang, Node, MongoDB, React, Meteor, Swift, Java
- Having already efficiently worked in a Scrum Master / Product Owner relationship
- Attractive package
- High level of responsibility / autonomy
- Ambitious journey within a close and unified team
- Offsites & team building moments with the team
- Comfortable office in Paris (11ème)