Founded in June 2015, Side is the first “on-demand” online platform that offers a brand-new temp work experience. More personalized, more reliable and more scalable. This experience has been made possible by establishing the community spirit of Siders and by developing the obsession of our team to provide an excellent operational and technological service.
At the beginning of the adventure, Pierre, Hugo, Gaspard and David were teaming up as freelancers to help companies on different digital projects. At this point, a question came up: How only a small part of students could get access to those kinds of opportunities when companies struggle to find help? Side was born.
Today, thousands of people (mostly between 18 and 30 years old) enjoy the coaching and expertise from Side, and work in the best companies in retail, logistics, in startups ... before finding even bigger opportunities.
Side offers more than 3000 jobs every month in 7 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux and Nantes). And more to come!
Our number one value here at Side is to be obsessed about the experience. Our mission? To create a brand new experience of work for our clients and Siders. In line with this, our Product Manager will be responsible for bringing Side’s product to the next level via a data-driven & scalable approach with strong processes. Help make Side the new product reference in Europe from market research and business insights to high velocity implementation.
Your mission is to ensure the success of the product(s) you are in charge of. As a Product Manager, you need to make sure that everyone working on your products is aligned on the objectives and the vision.
- Help design and prioritize the product roadmap and take progressive ownership of the roadmap in order to scale the operational part of the business while providing the most convenient experience on the temporary work market.
- Understand the specific challenges of the temporary work market and how to build the perfect experience with a time-resistant product.
- Dive into technical fields (legal, accounting, GDPR) along with our partners to bring concrete product solutions to our business & user needs.
- Analyse current user behavior and draft feature recommendations in line with your findings.
- Enforce a data-driven approach to find and validate hypotheses through data.
- Bring trackers best practices and KPIs visualisation for every features.
- Understand the SWOT of Side and translate this into concrete product actions.
- Make sure that user feedback and genuine contact are preserved at scale.
Be fully effective and onboarded in a month:
- Get full understanding of the products our users are using.
- Get full understanding of the market, the competition and the customers.
- Get full understanding what we want to build on the long run product-wise.
Get full mastering of the process, the knowledge and the data within two-months:
- Master each phase of the Product Management Design Process.
- Master our data products : Amplitude and Looker.
- Identify the right persons internally to support your product role.
Own and improve the product within 6 months:
- Identify needs and pains you need to fix for your product squad.
- Support your squad to have a clear vision of the next year.
- Provide support and growth to your squad team.
- 2+ years of experience in modern product management/
- Experience with consumer centric products/companies which scaled from a few chosen ones to many.
- Strong UI / UX sensibility.
- Engineering, process-oriented and automatisation mindset.
- Data-driven approach.
- An expert at reconciling tech with product management and design.
- Team-player able to drive and push his/her team through knowledge and leadership.
- Capable of deep diving into expert and technical fields (ex: finance, legal etc.).
- Ability to identify Edge Cases and scope a feature in iteration.
- Ability to identify key features based on customer knowledge and business needs.
- Ability to talk correctly with data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strength with event planning and execution.
- Work well with tight deadlines and incomplete information.
- Experience in software development & architecture.
- Experience in design to help challenge UI/UX decisions.
- Experience working within a complex legal or accounting context.
- Strong B2B knowledge (bonus) in addition to B2C knowledge (essential).
- Knowledge of our internal data tools: Looker, amplitude.
- Having already efficiently worked in a Product Management / Product Owner relationship.
- Attractive package
- High level of responsibility / autonomy
- Ambitious journey within a close and unified team
- Offsites & team building moments with the team
- Comfortable office in Paris (11ème)