Chargé de recrutement (stage)
Founded in June 2015, Side is the first “on-demand” online platform that offers a brand-new temp work experience. More personalized, more reliable and more scalable. This experience has been made possible by establishing the community spirit of Siders and by developing the obsession of our team to provide an excellent operational and technological service.
At the beginning of the adventure, Pierre, Hugo, Gaspard and David were teaming up as freelancers to help companies on different digital projects. At this point, a question came up: How only a small part of students could get access to those kinds of opportunities when companies struggle to find help? Side was born.
Today, thousands of people (mostly between 18 and 30 years old) enjoy the coaching and expertise from Side, and work in the best companies in retail, logistics, in startups ... before finding even bigger opportunities.
Side offers more than 3000 jobs every month in 7 cities in France (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux and Nantes). And more to come!
Become a trusted partner to Talent Acquisition Managers, to help Side reach its next growth phase and ambitious goals.
Relying on the company culture, co-founders’ vision and managers’ goals, you are a successful actor of the hiring process, with a strong focus on sourcing top talents.
- Source international top talents to support the Talent Acquisition Managers in scaling the team from 70 to 160+ talents in a year, with a specific focus on Ops, Sales, Account Management and Marketing positions.
- Coordinate screening calls and interviews for Talent Acquisition Managers and Hiring team.
- Welcome and escort candidates coming onsite to conference rooms, offering the best candidate experience possible.
- Manage the pipeline of candidates and work on every acquisition channel
- Other general administrative tasks to help support our Talent Acquisition team
- Experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, very operational and process oriented, in love with new challenges to tackle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People oriented
- Fully aligned with Side values and co-founders’ vision and strategy.
- You're a native French speaker, but also comfortable in English.
- Team player and willing to jump in where help is needed
- Attractive package
- Ambitious journey within a close and unified team
- Offsites & team building moments with the team
- Comfortable office in Paris (11ème)